Check payable to:
B. Happie Entertainment, LLC
2245 Turnberry Dr.
Oviedo, FL 32765
Rest assured our performers are all local to you!
Payment must be made as agreed (typically at the end of the performance) in order to qualify for the guarantee. Payment will be refunded upon request.
Guarantee is for up to $500 of entertainment and does not include any products after being used (such as gift bags).
Check out our reputation page to see how well we are able to complete our services :o)
Deposits and payments:
· It is understood, intended and agreed that deposits are non-refundable. The only reason for refund is cancellation by BHE. If cancellation occurs any time up to 7 days before the event, the deposit listed is due in full and will be held as a credit toward future services. If cancellation is made within 7 days, the deposit is due in full and is forfeited. If the entire event is cancelled due to weather (before any performers, BHE employees, or representatives begin their travel to the event) the deposit is due in full and will be held as a credit (less a $50 cancellation fee) for rescheduling the same event within 45 days.
· It is understood, intended and agreed that payment in full is due by the end of the performance unless written differently in your agreement. A late charge of $25 plus 2% per month will be added to any late payments.
· It is understood, intended and agreed that paperwork (other than w-9 & insurance certificates) or meetings requested by customer are subject to additional charges.
· It is understood, intended and agreed that parking fees incurred by BHE representatives are to be paid by customer.
At the event:
· It is understood, intended and agreed that if performers are unable to accomplish their services due to customer’s non-compliance of contract, payment is due in full and forfeited. If performers are asked to stay beyond the end time of this agreement, additional fees will apply when the performer is available.
· It is understood, intended and agreed that interruptions/delays will not extend the agreed end time of the contract.
· It is understood, intended and agreed that in the event of excessive temperature, poor weather, or other hazardous conditions, performers may request accommodation changes. If a comfortable location is not available, performances may be altered, shortened, or cancelled without refund.
· It is understood, intended and agreed that when electricity is needed, the customer is 100% responsible for providing adequate electric supply.
Hold harmless clause:
· It is understood, intended and agreed that the Customer shall be responsible for and shall indemnify, defend and hold BHE harmless against all claims, demands, liabilities, including costs and expenses (including legal fees) arising out of or incidental to Customer’s activities, actions or omissions or those of its agents or employees including volunteers and including with regards to any event ticket sales in connection with this agreement.
· It is understood, intended and agreed that the Customer shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless BHE for claims of injuries and/or damages caused in whole or in part by any negligent act of commission or omission of the Customer or anyone directly or indirectly employed by the Customer including volunteers at the event or anyone acting on behalf of the Customer for acts related to the subject matter of this contract, whether caused in whole or in part by a party indemnified and/or held harmless by and/or as a part of this contract.
· It is understood, intended and agreed that the Customer shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless BHE for acts or omissions, commission and/or negligence by employees, agents, and servants of BHE for all claims, demands, liabilities, including costs and expenses (including legal fees) in such circumstances wherein the Customer, its employees, agents, guests, invitees, attendees, trespassers and servants participated in actions which may be related in any way to the subject matter of this contract or caused or contributed to circumstances leading to or associated with such claims, demands, and liabilities. The Customer hereby acknowledges agreement to the content and responsibilities contained in this paragraph.
· It is understood, intended and agreed that should BHE be unable to fulfill any of the obligations of this contract by reason of accident, riot, strike, epidemic, catastrophe, war, embargo, fire, state of emergency, mechanical breakdown, serious illness, shortage of or inability to obtain labor, or act of God, the performance of said obligations of BHE may be delayed, interrupted, excused or cancelled. It is understood, intended and agreed that Customer will hold harmless, indemnify BHE for any inability to perform this contract for any of the reasons indicated within this section.
· It is understood, intended and agreed that in the event BHE is unable to perform this contract for reasons other that those stated above, or BHE is found liable to the Customer for breach or warranty, negligence, negligent hiring, negligent supervision, negligent misinterpretation or ant other theory of liability or breach, BHE responsibility shall be limited to the value of the contract. It is understood, intended and agreed that BHE shall not be responsible to Customer for expenses including legal fees, lost earnings or profits.
· It is understood, intended and agreed that unresolved disputes or claims between the parties, including alleged or purported breaches of contact, but excluding claims for indemnification under this contract, shall be addressed and handled through binding arbitration in accordance with and pursuant to industry rules of the American Arbitration Association or any other recognized and acceptable and agreed upon arbitration organization.
· It is understood, intended, and agreed that the parties are waiving their statutory rights to proceed against each other in courts of law including the rights to pre-trail discovery pursuant to Court Rules. It is understood and agreed that the parties are waiving their statutory right to a trail by jury or Justice of the Court, except for claims seeking indemnification under this contract, that the other party may immediately or at any time prior to trail move to dismiss the complaint in favor or proceeding in arbitration pursuant to this agreement.
Alterations to the agreement:
· It is understood, intended and agreed that if any portion of this contract is found to be inapplicable or unenforceable and thereby severed from the agreement, the remainder or the contract provisions will be adhered to and fully enforceable.
· It is understood, intended and agreed that this contract represents the entire agreement between the Customer and BHE and that there are no other agreements, addendums, amendments, representations, warranties or commitments, except as specifically set forth in this document and any attachments to this document. This agreement may be modified, altered or amended only by writing signed or initialed by the Customer and BHE.