I’m sure you also want someone who can hold the attention of the children so you can enjoy the show or mingle with guests. What if you end up with someone who finally shows up 45 minutes late, looks nothing like their picture not to mention the breath, the kids make fun of him, the parents make comments like, “You should have used so-in-so, they were great” and “well, at least the kids are occupied.”
[ez_big_btn color=”blue” url=”http://” target=”_self” circle=”yes”]Wanna know who to avoid?[/ez_big_btn]
We are in the land of opportunity and there are many “ENTERTAINers” who aren’t! Being in the industry, I here the horror stories about who is good and who is not! Why would someone be a children’s entertainer and not like kids? How can companies hire high-school kids one day and send them out as a clown the next? Why do people think it is acceptable to be an hour late? These are the answers I cannot give you!
[ez_big_btn color=”blue” url=”http://” target=”_self” circle=”yes”]Want some answers?[/ez_big_btn]
Here are the proven methods to get a professional entertainer who is going to show up on time, make your party memorable and not break the bank! There is one thing you can do that will always work. I hate to tell you because it sometimes means you will chose someone other than us but I feel it is important. Ask a friend! Check with other parents to see who they have used and how they liked the show. If the answer is not fantastic, move on. Fantastic performers are out there and you can find us. nearly half of our business comes from referrals.
[ez_big_btn color=”blue” url=”http://” target=”_self” circle=”yes”]Want the best secret?[/ez_big_btn]
REAL VS. FAKE reviews: (aka- a customer vs. Aunt Suzie)
1. Go to well known tried and true sources. yellowpages.com, superpages.com, google, yahoo, bing, bbb.org (Better Business Bureau).
2. Fake (requested of family and friends) reviews will usually all appear within a day or two of each other because the person sends out a request to everyone and everyone who is willing does it when they get the request. Watch out for a bunch of glowing reviews posted on the same day)
3. WATCH OUT FOR NO REVIEWS ON THE COMPANY. This is easily missed! Reliable sites will NOT allow removal of select reviews, but some allow advertisers to reset their advertising back to no reviews. So, if you can’t find a review on a company anywhere they either were NEVER REVIEWED or they keep resetting their ads to eliminate bad reviews.
4. Real reviews will span a period of time. Look for companies who have reviews starting a number of years ago.
5. Be weary of quotes inserted on a companies website. Who said it? Did they really say it? How long ago was it that this performer actually impressed someone and they said “wow”?
6. Watch testimonial videos closely. Do the people look like they really liked the performer or are they just being nice by allowing the performer to throw their cell phone up for a quick quote after an OK show.
7. Check many different sites for reviews. Search for the company name and the word “reviews” such as “B. Happie Entertainment, reviews” and check the most popular review sites such as google.com, yahoo.com, yp.com, superpages.com, bing.com, yelp.com, bbb.org.
Want references? Ask for the ones for the last week or two. Everyone has a show that went well within the last year only the best can say that about every show. If they say they haven’t had a show in the last month…. well, that speaks for itself! Often times customers feel bad saying anything negative about the performer and will only say good things even though they were not so great. References from the entertainer are usually pretty useless.
If you can’t get a referral from a friend, use these simple steps when calling performers:
This information is provided to you by:
Brian and Lesha, the owners of B. Happie Entertainment – 1-888-867-4282
“I want your business of course! But, I want you to feel comfortable with your decision. I hope that your search will land you back on our doorstep, but if not, I hope you will find another great performer! I know the only way we can get your business in the future is if you have a positive experience with live entertainment so that you decide to use it again. If every entertainer and entertainment company were ethical, dedicated, and talented we would all benefit.”
[ez_big_btn color=”yellow” url=”http://www.bhappie.com” target=”_self” circle=”yes”]Don’t worry, B. Happie[/ez_big_btn]